Thursday, February 28, 2013

Paris Fashion Week


Paris Fashion Week Day 1


 Outfit of the day

My black Saint Laurent sneakers and my Lady Dior handbag are paired with simple black leggings and a slightly oversized black long sleeve  This combination makes for a sophisticated, casual and cool look for walking around the streets of paris or for going out for a drink. SAINT LAURENT SNEAKERS HERE MISS DIOR HERE

Dinner/Night life

For dinner we went to a great restaurant called Le Ginger, great service and staff and most of all excellent food. check out their website here 

 

Next we went to this beautiful restro lounge in a hotel called Pershing Hall. The decor was phenomenal, the whole place is set to a very relaxing and hip atmosphere with the pink toned lighting it was a great place to go for a couple drinks before bed.  I myself had a wonderful glass of Hennessy XO and now I am all ready for bed. 
XOX


No comments:

Post a Comment